Want to protect the Supersampler as if it's your daughter? Read on to learn how to do it with this quick and simple Tipster!
Since I put my hands on this little girl I totally fell in love. Since this camera is very light and small, it is easy to bring around. This is precisely the reason why I wanted to create a lightweight sleeve to protect it from the ravages of time. Accumulated in a drawer, I have some cases for the Diana lenses and I said, “Why not use one?” Done!
- 1 Cutter
- 1 Case for Lenses Lomography (those with lenses that give you Diana for example)
- 1 Supersampler (obviously)
- Take the case.
- Insert the Supersampler.
- Take a white marker and mark the 4 lenses. Do the same with the shutter button.
- Remove the camera.
- Cut out the traced shape of the shutter and the lenses.
- Insert the Supersampler in the case and take out the string.
- Your Supersampler is ready for your adventures!
And what more could you want? You also have the case marked Lomography!
The SuperSampler, the queen of multilensed cameras, is now in black. It takes four sequential panoramic shots on a single, action-packed 35mm photo. See all SuperSampler colours and designs in our Shop!