Shooting with LC-A+ for more than 4 years, I've always been behind the viewfinder and get my source of inspiration by looking forward. Shooting friends, landscape, the mundane, abstract, etc. Last year I get myself a LC-Wide. From then on I noticed there is a new face keep appearing in my photo collection. Eh? That's me!
Why use LC-WIDE for self-portrait?
1) 0.6m focus length is exactly your arms length.
3) Stunning vignettes, intense colours and breath-taking saturation and contrasts makes you look really cool. The focal point is on you and you only.
4) The only glass lens Lomography camera that you can use one hand to shoot a self-portriat.
5) You get close with yourself and people around you.
6) It’s wide so you can photograph you and your food.
If you ask me am I tired seeing myself? Not in Lomographs taken by LC-Wide!
The Lomo LC-Wide boasts the newly-developed 17mm Minigon Ultra-Wide Angle lens. This 35mm camera wonder is the perfect companion for your photo expeditions. It produces eye-catching splashes of colour with astonishing saturation and contrasts with the added versatility of 3 different formats. Open up to a new photographic experience with the LC-Wide, available in our Shop.