Quickie Tipster: Scanning Two Negatives at Once

I was playing around with my scanner for a photo album I am making and by mistake I found a wonderful way to create special photos

Last night I was scanning some photos for an album where I wanted to scan everything in black and white and also play with contrast. I was getting kind of tired and put in two different sheets of negatives on my scanner… and the result is pretty cool, if I do say so myself. So my simple, but effective tip is to scan two sets of negatives at the same time. Play around with it and get some killer results! Below are some of the photos that I scanned.

written by aanum

1. bubblegirl

bubblegirl

I will definitely try this out! :D

2. lomoc

lomoc

Me too

3. oneira1927

oneira1927

yes but shouldn't we be creating these effects in camera.

4. reminator

reminator

it is a nice way of re-using photo's that didn't quit make the cut!

5. pcrlaban

pcrlaban

Nice article! I tried this out a few weeks ago, and it also worked fine here. Really love the results. The wonderful thing is the fact you can just mix and match your negatives. It's nice to try and combine pictures that seem to not work at all together. You could be surprised about the sometimes mind-messing outcomes. I got a few on my lomohome, but on paper they look even more psychadelic. :) Thanks for sharing the great idea!

6. aanum

aanum

they every one thanks for taking the time to read this. I just put up a new album with photos like this http://www.lomograph(…)r-negatives
    please take a look

This is the original article written in: English. It is also available in: Русский, Türkçe, Spanish, ภาษาไทย, Italiano, 中文(繁體版), Československy, Deutsch & Nederlands.