Have you ever thought of loading your camera with two films? Probably not. And to be honest, I think it wouldn't even work, or would it? But I had an idea similar to that, which anyone can do.
In this tipster à la rancliffhasenza, you will be shown a method how you can create a piece of art by adding a second film in your camera, or should I say small part of a second film? Let’s start, shall we?
1. First of all you need two rolls of film, I chose two color negative films, and of course a camera.
2. Now comes a very, veeeeeeeeery important detail. ONE FILM NEEDS TO BE DEVELOPED BLANK! There are two ways to get that kind of film. You send off your film for development by mistake, like I did, or you just go to your local photo store and get it developed without getting a bunch of not existing pictures.
3. Now you possess one undeveloped and one developed film. Take your blank developed film roll and cut a rectangle with the measures 4cm x 1.5cm.
4. Now you have to stick that small piece of film into your camera. To stick it in, I use gum-stickers (you use these to stick a poster at your wall).
5. Load the camera with the other film, shoot it throught and bingo, double film photos are done. You’re welcome :)
111 people like this article
Liking articles helps us to present the best ones to you and others.
111 people like this article.
111 people like this article:
ooohlalaura, savemaniac, swampwater, metobi, nia_ffm, a_lion, rancliffhasenza, adzfar, neurodiaz, lislisdotnet, fanny_wu, amelia37blue, manfrom1992, mephisto19, renenob, tomkiddo, niasarinastiti, adi_totp, cheeso, mcrstar, camielioo, nicoleger, lawypop, roxanneross, kneehigh85, domo-guy, the_dude_abides, ginny, landbuckeye, lu_bettyb00p, kerpella, milkshaked, tqueiroz, danielatinoco, undiscovered, veeera, welland, tikismeekis, davekupferberg, sammy_a, carolinep008, jaredrubin99, blablabla-anab, lucy_potato, lovebuck, uneak, ruimartins, syaqkunsyaq, debi4n, zeeloo, zindzee, jennson, sophia_lo, sbehbehani, freepeanuts, derrick, sheewee, francesco1, crepier, rjk_89, a-j-carvalho-da-silva, jojo8785, dashu, rickney, lots-a-lomo, evy, finsterbach, beatnik_eyes, atit-to, megalithicmatt, oheychristos, lomurella, johnccc, milkandmiel, twinklecat, joyce-liu, evil_mastermind, jschussler, carlota_nonnumquam, lucy-sivcakova, sachmer, chemistress, dylanl, mynameisjosch, photomood, imaguoy, cheyn, usha_berg, instant_mir, lightlykilled, candy_1006, gracenmason, hannawantspeace, tofutiff, latenighttryst, briannaviolettt, bribri89, happydizy, alightthatnevergoesout, mafiosa, _finestre_analogiche_, korppi, shillaamikaila, hongwei, davideji, iws, poppyprongs, marcustegtmeier, wennie, juampis, and serenityting.