Camera Mail is an interesting project that you can do! The idea is to mail a camera to different parts of the world and have people take pictures of themselves. Read on for the instructions on how you can start your own Camera Mail project.
- A disposable camera
- Scissors or cutter
- Sturdy folder or cardboard
- Duct tape
1. First, position your disposable camera on the cardboard. Trace the lines for the flash, view finder, the lens, and the film advance gear. Cut them out after tracing.
2. Attach the disposable camera on the cardboard with duct tape. Make sure that you use enough duct tape to ensure that your Camera Mail can withstand the long travel! Align the parts of the camera on the holes that you cut out.
3. The next step is to write some instructions on the cardboard. Don’t forget the reminder to wind the film before taking the picture!
4. The final step is to mail the camera! Make sure to attach enough postage stamps on the package.
Here are some examples of Camera Mails:
You can mail the camera anywhere you wish! After the last shot, wait for the camera to be mailed back to you and develop the film. Hopefully, you will get some awesome shots from your camera’s trip!
- Don’t forget to write down your return address so the camera can make its way back to you
- Provide clear instructions on the package
- Write legibly
KVH: Three Bunny Press