This is another typical experiment that i made using water and dish washer like Pril or anything.
Do you boil water before u drink ? Ive made up my mind to do this kind of experiment under the influence of my fellow Lomographers. I thing this experiment is common among us but still sharing is caring right.
It’s easy. All u need is using your kitchen to the max.
Here are the procedures :
1. load your camera with any film (expired -ve is recommended)
2. shoot whatever object u want.
3. take out your film and get ready to boil it.
4. fill your pot with water about 1/4 or 2/4.
5. add some dish washer eg : Pril, axon or anything (about 3 or 4 spoon)
6. wait til 15 mins that take it out (carefull because its surely hot)
7. dry it using blower/hair dry and keep it about 2 weeks or longer (without pulling the film strips)
8. then ready to see the results :)
Any camera will do. Im using Holga 135 . PEACE . . .