The new species, La Sardina, can “swallow” lots of scenery (because of its wide angle lens). But with a bit of help from the rewind dial it can become even wider – With this tipster you can make a La Sardina panorama - A Sardinorama!
Don’t be confused! There is no secret mechanism to transform La Sardina into something even more special! Its 21mm wide angle lens is very wide already. This tipster shows you how to make it even wider, so it can become a panoramic camera!
Just follow these simple steps:
- Choose your “centered object”. Have an estimation of the view on left and right through the viewfinder.
- Shoot the left-hand side of “centered object”.
- Wind as normal
- Rewind the film by turning the “Rewinding Wheel” for 4 – 8 “Clicks”
- Move La Sardina horizontally and shoot the right-hand side of your “centered object”.
- In Step 4, the overlapping area will be smaller for 4 “Clicks” and larger for 8 “Clicks”
- Remind the lab not to cut the film, or ask them to avoid cutting the panorama photos.
If you remember, this tipster is quite similar to… yes! It is Sprocket Rocket – Double Panorama . When I first received the camera and found the Rewinding Wheel is not locked, I thought it would be able to rewind freely like Sprocket Rocket. So that explains this simple tipster.
Mephisto19 has also experimented with this method – Check out his shots below:
There must be something outside the user manual. What will you do with this brand new species, La Sardina? : )