Every festival, and friend gathering is rare, how can you miss a good photo opportunity?! But every time we take a "great photo" its always a little boring now isn't it? Encounter up to twenty or thirty people in the General Assembly, avoiding the fight to fit in the "group photo" and the layout. Wouldn't it be more fun for the party to add a creative game by adding an extraordinary "great photo"?!
Every photo is a piece of the puzzle, making up a real "group photo! "
1) The first idea is to decide the direction of the puzzle (such as from left to right, top to bottom or the “Style Box” technique)
2) Make sure each person being photographed is responsible for each piece of the puzzle, creating a facial expression or action. Remember this is a jigsaw puzzle, puzzle pieces must have a connection between them!
3) Following the sequence of your puzzle, take the photos, one by one shooting your subject (remember that each photo must connect so each person must coordinate with the others before and after themselves. Therefore they need to remember to expressions or action used in order to get the perfect shot)
4) If you’re using the instant films, then your jigsaw puzzle will be immediately visible!
1) The inventive, exciting, and lots of fun!
2) The space required for shooting is small, so you don’t need to worry about not being able to include everyone, because everyone has “space” within their own photo!
Negatives? </ b>
1) Although it is difficult to put together this masterpiece, the natural joy of shooting overcomes this point. Who will mind if its not perfect?
Go ahead and try this concept! Its fun for you and all your friends and will definitely bring a pleasant memory!
Thanks to lomographer json for submitting this innovative idea to":http://lomographyasia.com/magazine/tipster", 5 piggy points to his account!