Big noses, small noses, long noses, many noses!

Go nose hunting with your Fisheye!

Grab your Fisheye or another camera with a Fisheye-Adapter (e.g. the Holga or Diana F+) and go to the Zoo. There, you hold your camera directly to the animal’s face (note: don’t use flash!). The results are very funny and unusual photos. Not only can you try this animals of all kinds but also with your friends of course! ;)

written by elfefee and translated by duckduckninja

1. saidseni

saidseni

Great, great, great! :D I use the fisheye lens in my LC-A but when I get to close everything gets out of focus, I think I have to use it in infinity always... I love your pictures, I wish I could take some like these! Lomo on!

2. magali

magali

So cool! Saw a lot of these photos on the booklet I got with my ActionSampler. And I hope to save up & buy a fisheye soon.

3. odjur

odjur

Ohh I've got a shot like those, a little goat with his tongue outside of his mouth, I really have to upload it sometime, it's so funny :3

4. gulleymike

I just added a great nose picture of a cow but I wasn't sure how to share it with this article.
  5. hgodward

hgodward

i took some like this but havent got them developed yet, im really excited to see how they turn out. I was worried about using flash because i didnt know how the animals would react. However it was a particularly dark day so i dont know if they will come out very well.
  6. hgodward

hgodward

I finally got them developed and they look great! Two of them didnt work so well because it was too dark but i love taking pictures of animals this way it has an amazing outcome

The original version of this article is written in: Deutsch.