What happens when you want to shoot Redscale but realised that your had used up all your stash? Why don't you try to DIY some Redscale film?
- Scotch Tape
- Film rated ISO400 or more
1. Bring your tools into a darkroom.
2. Pull out all the film in the dark.
3. Leave at least an inch of film at the end as a “leader” and cut off the rest of the film.
4. Reverse the film that was cut off.
5. Tape the reversed film back onto the inch of “leader” film.
6. Roll everything back into the canister.
7. Mission accomplished! Ready to Shoot!
Results as follows: