Can't wait for Lomography to launch the Splitzer for Sprocket Rocket? Get crafty! Making your own Splitzer is a rocket science!
Usually only me and my boyfriend will hang out and shoot. Splitzer (for LCA+) is one of the MUST HAVE accessories when we hang out. He felt envious with my Splitzer. So one day, I made him this temporary Splitzer for his Sprocket Rocket and it really rocks!
Tools & Material:
3. Double-sided tape
4. Pen knife
6. Scrap Card Board
7. Sprocket Rocket Lens Cap
1. By putting lens cap on the scrap card board, draw a circle.
2. Cut along 1cm wider than the circle that you draw.
3. Cut out the a half circle shape by using a pen knife and a ruler.
4. Cut as many slit as you can from the 1cm edge until the circle that you draw, so that you can fold the cut slit to make it a lens shape.
5. Use double sided tape to secure the slits together.
6. Draw a smiley face!
It can create pictures like this:
Why not make one for your diana?