You don’t need a fancy, expensive camera to get great shots. In fact, sometimes a disposable camera can turn out more interesting pictures than a digital can. Here are some quick tips for taking great pictures with a disposable camera.
Have a single use camera that you don’t know what to do with? Use these tips to turn out some amazing photos with that cheap disposable.
1. Take your pictures in good lighting. Although most disposable cameras have a flash option, they work best in lighting situations where you don’t need to use that. The more light the better. In this case, I pointed the camera almost directly at the sun.
2. Try different angles. Most people only to take a picture from eye level. Try taking pictures from hip level or, as I did in this picture, with the camera on the ground.
3. Take pictures with lots of color. Disposable cameras extenuate bright colors, which can make your disposable pictures even more exciting than the real life image.
4. Take pictures through different mediums. In these two pictures, I captured faces through glass and water. Instead of point the camera directly at the subject, take a picture with a medium in between to add another dimension to your picture. This method works best without the use of the flash, which can cause a glare.
5. Just go for it. Take a lot of pictures, try different things, and you’ll be amazed by the results.