Pre - exposing film to black light.
My lab rat is very simple.
- Take a roll of 100 speed film.
- Go into a dark room (in my case the bath)
- Turn on a black light.
- Turn your back to the light
- Pull the entire roll out of the cartridge.
- Face the inside of the film (the part you expose) out wards
- Turn around facing the light (about 1 foot – 2 feet away) with film stretched out in front of you
- Count to 3
- Turn light off
- Roll film back up (I used a knife in the spool)
- load in camera and shoot away
I accidentally shot this at 50 asa..So they are a little washed out. I think it would look better a little darker..You get the Idea here. I also use a orange or yellow gel over the lens for fun sometimes.
Everything gets a purple overtone but kinda weird.