It takes good techniques to get good shots. The most important is to prevent handshake, which can be controlled by the photographer.
To create a photograph, a lot conditions need to be fulfilled. It is very easy to take a snapshot and obtain a blurry image; It takes good techniques to get good shots. The most important is to prevent handshake, which can be controlled by the photographer.
How does one prevent handshake when holding the camera? I would like to recommend some tips here:
1. Practice shooting with a vintage camera. Once you are used to it, you can handle a plastic Lomo cam with ease.
2. Use a high speed film.
3. Use a higher shutter speed, thereby reducing the amount of light hitting the film.
4. When shooting, lean against a wall or pillar for support.
5. Hold your breath when you press the shutter. You can practice this even if you don’t have your camera with you or while you are waiting for someone or the bus.
6. Use a tripod and cable release.
7. Don’t give yourself too much pressure, relax and shoot. Photography should be fun, forget all the rules, have a relaxed walkabout and don’t think, just shoot. Without pressure, you can definitely shoot some clear photos.