The dressing is a mixture of spices and other condiments to enhance or add flavour to a product such as my roll of Fuji Superia 100 ASA.
For those who know me, perhaps you already heard about my obsession with the experiments and with adding other products to my pictures, salt water, bleach and soap have had the pleasure of tasting my reels.
This time it was vinegar turn. In previous rolls I had already tried to spot a movie with drops of vinegar, but in those cases the effect was negligible. Then I decided to go a little further and after spending a weekend in the Delta del Llobregat taking pictures of the planes and trees, I wanted to let the imagination run.
Steps to follow:
1. When I was rewinding the spool I opened the lid of the Lomo LC-A + a few times, so they were spots of light.
2. When I finished to rewind it, I put the reel in vinegar for 1 day.
3. The next day I left the reel to dry a bit and after a few hours I went to my darkroom and I followed the usual process.
4. This time I decided not to clean the reel, so I just wiped it, I broke it to make it without the canister (because there was dirty vinegar) and might get wet again.
5. I put the spool rolled into a small black box with a note warning that could not be opened and then brought it to the photolab.
The dressing gave a special taste to the my film!