A durable magnetic mount for lenses and filters.
I have unfortunately needed to order the Close-up lens for the LC-A + ! The reason: It is made very cheap and the clips to hook the front of the lens are less than optimal in flexibility and destroyed themselves after a period.
I had already thought up the craziest gaffer tape constructions, all of which, unfortunately, irreversible traces were left of my precious LC-As. My friend then had the saving idea: Self-adhesive magnetic sheet!
The rest is legendary simple:
- Get a magnetic sheet
- Cut a ring in the magnetic sheet for the lens
- Remove the plastic hooks off the close-up lens
- Cut two small rectangular pieces for the LC-A
- Stick the ring-shaped magnetic sheet on the Close-up lens, here I used glue for better grip
- Stick the rectangular magnetic sheet to the LC-A-hole – can be removed without trace