Hate that your Diana Mini can't capture Fisheye photos like Diana F+ or Fisheye camera, here's the cheap solution. =)
First, you should prepare a scissors or blade, a sponge, Holga 135/120 Fisheye lens ($30) and of course your Diana Mini as well.
1. Cut the sponge in to this dimension:
– length: 14cm
– height: 1cm
– wide: 2cm
2. Insert the sponge into the Holga Fisheye lens.
3. Before adapt the lens to the camera, the aperture adjust to 4meter to infinity.
4. Now you can adapt it with your Diana Mini and capture around!!!! :)
- To prevent the lens to drop out from the camera, you can thicken the sponge inside.