Shooting 4 perfect photos using the SuperSampler is cool, but can you imagine the effect if we were to add on colorful filters?
Besides adding plain color filters, we can also add cute, painted designs!
Steps to follow:
1. Prepare blank transparency sheets, tapes and scissors. Not forgetting your camera.
2. Use oil based markers to draw anything you like on the transparency.
3. Stick one piece of your masterpiece onto the front of your camera.
4. Stick the rest on the back as spares.
5. Bring it outdoors and SHOOT!!!