I always wanted to know what happens if I develop color negative films in b/w chemicals. i just gave it a try! and I liked it!
I recently was looking for an old Agfa Cts on eBay, found an auction with two rolls of lovely Agfa CT and four rolls of Kodacolor! Lucky I am that I got this six rolls of film for € 5,50. Then I started thinking what I could do with that Kodak films! and I decided to answer my self a question that I had in mind for quite some time! After some internet research on how long I have to develop my film, I got help from chardis at lomoforum.
Then on the weekend I loaded my Pop 9 with one roll of Kodacolor film, looking forward to develop it. after finishing the roll I realised that it wasn’t a roll of Kodacolor 400….it was Kodacolor VR 200 but nevermind, some shots were pretty underexposed.
So today I developed that film 21 minutes in ilfosol 3, 1+9, then used ilfostop (30 sec) and ilford rapid fixer (4 min), washed it out and scanned the niegatives! i expected the photos kinda softly colored but out came som pitured that looked like they were taken fifty years ago!
I may try this again with fresh film and 400 iso!