This is your last chance to pre-order your Petzval Lens and get the special aperture plates included for free! With estimated delivery in August (or even sooner), don’t miss out on securing your picture perfect portrait lens!
Have you ever had a roll of 35mm film that did not turn out well? Now is your chance to use it! (Or take some shots of different textures.) These are great for your Christmas tree or to put anywhere as decoration.
All you need:
- a string of christmas lights (white or coloured)
- some empty film canisters with lids (the opaque white ones)
- and some film
- Take your roll of developed film and cut it to fit inside the film canister (I counted 20 sprocket holes)
- Poke a hole through the lid of the canister (I used a screw driver and a hammer)
- Put the cut film into the canister, position it where you want (it should stay in place)
- Put the light through the lid and then put it on the canister
- Do the same thing for the rest of the lights
- Plug in and enjoy!
A great way to recycle unused film canisters and film that didn’t turn out as expected.
(You can also scan your film so you can still make copies of it if you ever want to).
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
The Hipster Tipster Have you heard about this new style? Now is your chance to take advantage of your bearded friends, flower them up a bit and take some bloomy shots! Here is how to do it in four sunny steps.
We speak in photos and know no boundaries. In our mission to snapshot every corner of the world, there is a good chance that you will find a local version of this site! No matter where on earth you are, we’re sure that Lomography is either just around the corner or will be there very soon! Don't believe us? Check out our worldwide section and the brand new Lomography Gallery Store section.
We are your friends
You can also become friends with us on our Facebook or Twitter page. You can also find our photos on Flickr. If you want to see videos about Lomography you can do so on YouTube and on Vimeo. We want to be your friends!