Keep your multi Pinhole gels safe and ready to use!
First of all you will need a 35mm film canister and a sharp craft knife. This is really easy to do and a really simple idea.
1. Remove one of the plugs holding your strap on to your camera.
2. Mark on the 35mm case two lines on it just wide enough to put the strap through.
3. Cut the case along the lines with a craft knife
4. Feed the strap through the two holes.
5. Re-attach the strap and place your gels inside.
6. Put on the cap and add your stickers.
Presto! A handy way to keep your gels safe and ready to use! You will never lose them again!