An easy experiment that will add a little salt to your images but won't leave a bad taste in your mouth!
Not enough salt in the soup? How about in the film?
For this you need: a bowl, your developed negative, water, salt, a scanner.
- Mix salt + water. Ratio 1:3, 1:5 or even 1:10 for the brave and the bold.
- Put negative in this mixture
- Leave to soak for a bit – a few minutes at least.
- Take it out and let it dry
- Scan it in – if you scan it in at a good resolution you can see the salt-crystals!