Your search "bobby" resulted in 1 Article
I would never have thought that I will ever be in a Favela, not even imagined sleeping there. But the beautiful thing about life is, that things just happen. Even before I visited my friends Bru and Andi in Brazil they had chatted about a hostel in Rio de Janeiro, that is located on top of a Favela with a splendid view on the city and the sugarloaf.
Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
Krab Underwater Housing: The Little Red Submarine If you love summer, the beach and your LC-A like I do, you MUST have a Krab Underwater Housing! Don't worry if you don't exactly swim and dive like a fish... it is called Krab for a reason, it works in both land and sea!
The Comment Your Caption Rumble: Back to Basics Prepare that "pun-ny" and witty lines! The favorite rumble of members with overflowing creative juice and sense of humor is back!
Photography artist Bobby Sham shares his enthusiasm for the Petzval lens Bobby Sham is a photography artist and large format photography and Petzval enthusiast based in Hong Kong. He is also an art administrator and the secretary of the Hong Kong Photographic Cultural Association, one of the Initiators of Hong Kong Photo Festival. He shares with us photos that he took using a large-format camera and an original Petzval Lens, as well as his Lomography x Zenit test shots. He also grants an interview with Lomography Hong Kong and shares his enthusiasm for – and insight regarding – taking photographs with the Petzval lens.
More of this weeks popular entries
- A Quick Chat With Washi Film Creator Lomig Perrotin
- Most Popular Users of February 2014
- Lomopedia: Fujipet
- See Double – Drool-worthy Double Exposure Snaps with the Lomo Lubitel
- Stunning Double and Multiple Exposures Shot with the Diana Baby 110
- LomoChrome Purple XR: How to Get that Purple
- Strut That Jeans Rumble Winners
- Top Five Iconic Female Photographers
- Camera Collections: aanum's Mad About Analogue Collection
- Robertofiuza's Weapon of Choice: Lomography Color Negative 400
Latest Shop News
- Accessorize, accessorize! Get 30% off selected Diana F+ and LC-A accessories and 50% off instant backs now!
- Lomography Dares You to be the King or Queen of Customization!
- Love the look and feel of instant photographs? Let Lomography take you to Instant photography heaven with these offerings.
- Looking for great film options? Lomography has got your back!
- The next Petzval Art Lens delivery is set for June 2014 but to satisfy your Petzval craving, here are some amazing accessories to pair with your other gear!
- The Comment Your Caption Rumble: Back to Basics ends in 4 days
- Wild, Wilder, Wildest Rumble ends in 7 days
- KOMONO X Lomography: Conceptions of Time ends in 11 days
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Party Animals ends in 12 days
- The Best of the LomoKino: March Call-Out ends in 17 days
- Lomography and caseable - Best Shots of 2013 Competition ends in 20 days
- The Director's LomoKino Showreel: Film That Festival! ends in 21 days
What events are up next?
- Workshop: Saint Patrick's Day Diana Masks starts in 5 days
- St. Patrick's Day Scavenger Hunt is back! starts in 6 days
- Workshop: A Lesson the LC-A+ starts in 12 days
- Exhibition Opening Reception: Mateo Gonzalez and Jaime Salazar! starts in 17 days
- Workshop: Plastic Fantastic starts in 19 days
- Analogue Photography in the New Media Age starts in about 1 month