Your search "palma" resulted in translation missing: en, common, article
Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
My Adventures with a Lomo LC-A Loaded with Kodak GB 200 Film In this article, I'll show you some of my photos taken using the combination of my trusty Lomo LC-A camera and Kodak GB 200 film. This is sold in Italy with another name: Kodak Gold 200. Read more after the jump!
Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic: Instant Gratification from a Retro Machine I bought an Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic as my first instant camera. Read on to find out why it’s worth the extra hundred bucks.
Unpacking The Petzval: The First Kickstarter Lenses Arrive! Wooohooo, the very first completed Petzval Lenses have recently shipped for our Kickstarter backers and we got a few delivered to Lomography HQ!
More of this weeks popular entries
- Hilarious Yet Adorable Photo Series ‘Henry’s Concepts’
- Laura Su Lilie and Her 'Lift and 'Paste' Dreamworlds
- Lora Zombie's Colourful Dreams
- The LOMO Fotokonstruktor UFK-2: A Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery, Inside an Enigma
- The Indisposable Concept Journey So Far
- Analogue App Watch - Massive Dev Chart Timer
- Photo of the Day by bebopbebop
- Turn Your LC-A into an Amazing and Unique Camera!
- Lomography x Zenit New Petzval Lens Artist Interview: Aloysius Lim
- DIY Photo Clipboards
Latest Shop News
- Last Call for the Last Minute Treats! 10% Off on Lomography Films, Plastic Fantastic and Premium Cameras!
- Get Your Own Lomography X Zenit Petzval Lens and Pre-order Now!
- Check Out These Killer Bestsellers From Lomography! And Also, They're on 10% Discount!
- Last Minute Treats: 10% Off on Lomography Films, Plastic Fantastic and Premium Cameras!
- Place your order now and still get it in time for Christmas Day!
- Dreaming of an LC-Wide Christmas Rumble ends in 1 day
- Hit the slopes with Lomography and Snowboard Magazine ends in 19 days
- Lomography x Blue Tomato: Hit the Slopes! ends in 28 days
What events are up next?
- January First Thursday Exhibition - Accomplice by Joe Farrell and Joaquin Ardiles starts in 10 days
- London Workshops and Walks: January 2014 starts in 10 days