Your search "the film reel" resulted in 1 Article
I like a lot of things, but mostly I like film. I’d never go as far as calling myself a critic or an expert, but I enjoy watching movies all the same.
Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
How to Refurbish Your Ricoh 500G With Damaged Seals A simple tipster on how to to refurbish your Ricoh 500G. Read on to see how I did it.
Lomography x Zenit New Petzval Lens Artist Interview: Aloysius Lim His passion for photography was discovered from the most unexpected situation. Famous for his powerful concert shots and artistic wedding portraits, Aloysius Lim, the love for photography started in 2003 while incapacitated after a knee surgery for a football injury. His work is magnificent, so we invited him to try out the Petzval Lens with his Canon Camera. Read on to get blown away!
Monday Moodboard: You Can't Delete on Film There are always people that shy away from the camera and there are those who don’t even care if you’re up against his nose when you’re being ridiculous when taking his picture. Meet my mom and an old buddy of mine.
More of this weeks popular entries
- Lora Zombie's Colourful Dreams
- Fun in the Snow with the Spinner 360˚!
- DIY Photo Clipboards
- Analogue App Watch - Massive Dev Chart Timer
- The Indisposable Concept Journey So Far
- Wonder at the Great Holiday Lights with the Horizon Cameras!
- Hilarious Yet Adorable Photo Series ‘Henry’s Concepts’
- Tipster: Different Ways to Shoot Selfies with Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic
- Your Yuletide Spirit Rumble Winners Announcement
- Chino Otsuka’s fascinating double self-portraits for ‘Imagine Finding Me’ series
Latest Shop News
What is happening today
- Dreaming of an LC-Wide Christmas Rumble ends in 4 days
- Hit the slopes with Lomography and Snowboard Magazine ends in 21 days
- Lomography x Blue Tomato: Hit the Slopes! ends in about 1 month
What events are up next?
- Workshop: Learn about the LC-A+ starts in 2 days
- January First Thursday Exhibition - Accomplice by Joe Farrell and Joaquin Ardiles starts in 13 days
- London Workshops and Walks: January 2014 starts in 13 days