Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
My Year in Analogue: Something New, Something Old Hi, everyone! I'd like to share with you my 2014 summary on analogue photography. Some things I did were completely new, while some were my good old habits. This year I learned how to develop black and white film, which I consider my greatest milestone. But the most important thing is that in 2014, I remain in love with Lomography! And the rest? Well, let's see...
Mad Color Light Painting Tricks For The Lomo'Instant Light painting is such an intriguing and fascinating technique. Using your Lomo'Instant, you can actually use common household objects to create stunning and colorful light painted pictures while having lots of fun!
Kostas is our LomoHome of the Day! From everyone here at Lomography, congratulations to kostas for winning LomoHome of the Day!
More of this weeks popular entries
- Marvelous LC-A 120 Photographs from the Community
- My Year in Analogue: Old Cameras and New Techniques
- Winter Wardrobe Rumble Winners Announcement
- Wanted: Lomography Magazine’s Next Copywriting Editor
- Irek is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Akles is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Photo of the Day by paulus74
- World Photography Day Rumble Winners Announcement
- Cynthiaj and her Weapon of Choice: Holga 120 CFN
- Happenings on Film: The Pasar Seni ITB in Bandung, Indonesia
Latest Shop News
- Guess That Tag! Rumble: Holiday Bokeh ends in 3 days
- Lomography x Tatty Devine Rumble ends in 3 days
- Lomography X Volkshotel: 24 Hours ends in 9 days
- The Best of the LomoKino: November Winners & December Call-Out! ends in 10 days
- Share Your Lomo'Instant Timelapse Video Rumble ends in 11 days
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Last Christmas ends in 12 days
- Christmas with my Family Rumble ends in 16 days
- The Director's LomoKino Showreel: Christmas Carols ends in 19 days