Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
The Indisposable Concept Journey So Far Early this year, we came across the Indisposable Concept, an international photography project which asks participants to document a week of their daily memories with a disposable camera. The project has since grown in a year, with hundreds of participants, thousands of film snaps, and countless memories from analogue lovers across the globe. Find out more about the Indisposable Concept journey so far after the jump!
DIY Photo Clipboards Looking for a new and exciting way to display your favorite Lomographs? How about a DIY clipboard?
Photo of the Day by bebopbebop A lovely lady and a city all in one frame is almost always a guaranteed eye-catching photo.
More of this weeks popular entries
- Laura Su Lilie and Her 'Lift and 'Paste' Dreamworlds
- Lora Zombie's Colourful Dreams
- Hilarious Yet Adorable Photo Series ‘Henry’s Concepts’
- Your Yuletide Spirit Rumble Winners Announcement
- Unpacking The Petzval: The First Kickstarter Lenses Arrive!
- My Adventures with a Lomo LC-A Loaded with Kodak GB 200 Film
- Lomography x Zenit New Petzval Lens Artist Interview: Aloysius Lim
- Analogue App Watch - Massive Dev Chart Timer
- The LOMO Fotokonstruktor UFK-2: A Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery, Inside an Enigma
- Give Your Konstruktor Photos a Touch of Color
Latest Shop News
- Last Minute Treats: 10% Off on Lomography Films, Plastic Fantastic and Premium Cameras!
- Place your order now and still get it in time for Christmas Day!
- Holiday Deal of the Day: 10% Off on the Lomography Konstruktor!
- Holiday Deal of the Day: 10% Off on the Smartphone Scanner!
- New In Stock, Camera Bags and Straps from Zkin!
- Dreaming of an LC-Wide Christmas Rumble ends in 3 days
- Hit the slopes with Lomography and Snowboard Magazine ends in 20 days
- Lomography x Blue Tomato: Hit the Slopes! ends in 29 days
What events are up next?
- Workshop: Learn about the LC-A+ starts in about 20 hours
- January First Thursday Exhibition - Accomplice by Joe Farrell and Joaquin Ardiles starts in 12 days
- London Workshops and Walks: January 2014 starts in 12 days