Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
Side Effects: Cocktail Red Passion This month, I'll be teaching you how to use different techniques to add effects to your photos. BE patient enough and follow these quick tips to find out how I manipulated my film to achieve reddish tones in my photos.
Show Us Your Flower Beard! Yes, it’s a thing! Flower Beards are the new hip way to wear on a summer day! So get creative, get a bearded guy, take some flowers and have a big shoot!
Newcomer of the Week: moseslau1988 He's a professional chef at one of the top hotels in Singapore. During his free time, he tries to explore the metropolis and take photographs of things that inspire him. Get to know more about Moses Lau, or simply moseslau1988 in the Communiy, our Newcomer of the Week!
More of this weeks popular entries
- LomoGuru of the Week: faaabii
- Photo of the Day by mafiosa
- Soviet-era Russia's 'Bone Music'
- Lomography Holiday Challenge 2014 ends in 3 months
- Introducing The New Lomography Cine200 Tungsten Film!
- Photo of the Day by onkel-m
- Fresh Cinematic Landscapes Courtesy of the Lomography Cine200 Tungsten Film
- My Day in Analogue: Showing a Friend Around London
- Sprocket Rocket: First Love Never Dies
- Fun Under the Sun: Birdwatching in Ireland with the SuperSampler
Latest Shop News
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Sprockets, Rock It! ends in 2 days
- To the Moon and Back Rumble ends in 6 days
- Escape the Fate Rumble: The Perfect Picture ends in 6 days
- Woof Woof! BarkBox Rumble ends in 6 days
- Guess That Tag! Rumble: The Analogue Diver ends in 6 days
- LibTech Rumble: Surf's Up! ends in 9 days
- Search for the Mad Analogue Scientist: Show Us Your Film Experiments ends in 9 days
- The Director's LomoKino Showreel: Team Spirit ends in 9 days
- Show Us Your Flower Beard! ends in 10 days
- The Petzval Apprentice Competition ends in 12 days