Your search "비엔날레" resulted in translation missing: en, common, article
Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
Monday Moodboard: You Can't Delete on Film There are always people that shy away from the camera and there are those who don’t even care if you’re up against his nose when you’re being ridiculous when taking his picture. Meet my mom and an old buddy of mine.
Videre Pinhole Camera: To See is to Believe Film photography looks like it’s really starting to make a comeback as we see more and more film projects that are starting to take flight. Take this amazing DIY pinhole camera designed by Kelly Angood as a case in point.
Fun in the Snow with the Spinner 360˚! Here’s another handful of winter-themed photos from around the community!
More of this weeks popular entries
- Hilarious Yet Adorable Photo Series ‘Henry’s Concepts’
- The Indisposable Concept Journey So Far
- Analogue App Watch - Massive Dev Chart Timer
- Lomography x Zenit New Petzval Lens Artist Interview: Aloysius Lim
- Tipster: Different Ways to Shoot Selfies with Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic
- Colorful Double Exposures with Your LC-Wide
- Warming Up in Style: Winter Wear Shots Taken with the Lubitel Cameras
- Shooting With Prisms!
- DIY Photo Clipboards
- Wonder at the Great Holiday Lights with the Horizon Cameras!
Latest Shop News
- Holiday Deal of the Day: 10% Off on the Smartphone Scanner!
- New In Stock, Camera Bags and Straps from Zkin!
- Holiday Deal of the Day: 10% Off on All Cameras!
- Get 3 Lomography Films for the Price of 2 This Holiday Season!
- Last Call for the Panoramic Weekend! 12% Discount on the Spinner 360°, Sprocket Rocket and Horizon Cameras Is Still On!
- Dreaming of an LC-Wide Christmas Rumble ends in 5 days
- Hit the slopes with Lomography and Snowboard Magazine ends in 22 days
- Lomography x Blue Tomato: Hit the Slopes! ends in about 1 month
What events are up next?
- Workshop: Learn about the LC-A+ starts in 3 days
- January First Thursday Exhibition - Accomplice by Joe Farrell and Joaquin Ardiles starts in 14 days
- London Workshops and Walks: January 2014 starts in 14 days