Your search "filmes 120" resulted in 1 Article
On June 21st we celebrated Go Skateboarding Day. So, isn't it appropriate that we also give you a skateboarding LomoAmigo? We present to you the work of Marcelo Mug, Brazilian skateboarder and photographer who is always with his Holga 120 capturing the skateboarding scene.
Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
Camera Modification: Turn your LC-A+ into a Rainbow Camera! Personally I am a huge fan of redscaling. It allows you to get some color in your photos, even on the grayest of days. But what if you just want to add the redscale effect to just some of your photos rather than shooting an entire roll this way? Easy enough: use a red filter! And while you're at it, why not throw in some other colors as well?! Read on to find out how you can turn your LC-A+ in to a rainbow camera!
Use Two 110 Films on a 35mm Camera for Crazy Awesome Shots So there are a lot of tipsters and hacks on the web for using 35mm film on different format cameras, so I went and tried using 110 on a 35mm camera, and this is pretty much what I got on my first try. It’s a bit of a process, but it’s also lots of fun, then again, what in Lomography isn't?
The Meopta Stereo 35 aka The View-Master Camera In my junior year of college, I had a crazy idea for a project for my directed study class. I wanted to create my own view-master reels, and to my surprise a view-master camera not only existed, but was available for purchase. Everything about this camera was a difficult trial and error challenge, but the end results are a one of a kind gem.
More of this weeks popular entries
- 10 Defining Portraits of Renowned Artists
- My Analogue Day with Mr. Cryboy
- Camera Modification Tips – Filters to Diana Mini
- 166+ Series #21: Tipster 166+ - Aperture Priority
- Introducing My Talented Friend, The Amazing Molla Mills!
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: My Favorite Spring Memory Winners Announcement
- LomoGuru of the Week: Earlybird
- KODAK EKTACHROME IE - The ancestor of the Kodak Aerochrome EIR
- My Flying 120N Holga
- Lomography & Stars Present The 'Theory of Relativity' Competition Winners Announcement! ended 10 days ago
Latest Shop News
What is happening today
- Revisit Your Analogue Memories Rumble starts in about 2 hours
- Lomography in 3D Rumble ends in 11 days
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: This Makes Me Hungry ends in 11 days
- Living LomoWall @ LGS Toronto - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS! ends in 11 days
- The Director's LomoKino Showreel: LomoKino and Music ends in 18 days
- Your Day In An Instant Rumble - Huge Piggy Bonus At Stake! ends in 20 days
- Capture The Moment Competition: 18th May 2013 18:18:18 CET ends in 22 days
- Capture The Moment Competition: 15th May 2013 15:15:15 CET ends in 22 days
- Capture The Moment Competition: 13th May 2013 13:13:13 CET ends in 22 days
What events are up next?
- Grand Opening Reception for Lomography+ on May 24, 2013! starts in 4 days
- Workshop: Lubitel Lovers starts in 5 days
- PARTY: Brooklyn Industries Birthday Party / Opening Exhibition (FREE) starts in 10 days