Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
The Indisposable Concept Journey So Far Early this year, we came across the Indisposable Concept, an international photography project which asks participants to document a week of their daily memories with a disposable camera. The project has since grown in a year, with hundreds of participants, thousands of film snaps, and countless memories from analogue lovers across the globe. Find out more about the Indisposable Concept journey so far after the jump!
Fun in the Snow with the Spinner 360˚! Here’s another handful of winter-themed photos from around the community!
Colorful Double Exposures with Your LC-Wide It's no secret that I like playing around with color filters. Here, I'll show you how I created overlapping color images using green and red filters.
More of this weeks popular entries
- Analogue App Watch - Massive Dev Chart Timer
- Lomography x Zenit New Petzval Lens Artist Interview: Aloysius Lim
- Monday Moodboard: You Can't Delete on Film
- DIY Photo Clipboards
- Warming Up in Style: Winter Wear Shots Taken with the Lubitel Cameras
- Tipster: Different Ways to Shoot Selfies with Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic
- Awesome Snapshots of Winter Scenes Captured with the Fisheye Cameras
- Wonder at the Great Holiday Lights with the Horizon Cameras!
- Hilarious Yet Adorable Photo Series ‘Henry’s Concepts’
- Shooting With Prisms!
Latest Shop News
- Holiday Deal of the Day: 10% Off on the Smartphone Scanner!
- New In Stock, Camera Bags and Straps from Zkin!
- Holiday Deal of the Day: 10% Off on All Cameras!
- Get 3 Lomography Films for the Price of 2 This Holiday Season!
- Last Call for the Panoramic Weekend! 12% Discount on the Spinner 360°, Sprocket Rocket and Horizon Cameras Is Still On!
- Dreaming of an LC-Wide Christmas Rumble ends in 5 days
- Hit the slopes with Lomography and Snowboard Magazine ends in 22 days
- Lomography x Blue Tomato: Hit the Slopes! ends in about 1 month
What events are up next?
- Workshop: Learn about the LC-A+ starts in 3 days
- January First Thursday Exhibition - Accomplice by Joe Farrell and Joaquin Ardiles starts in 14 days
- London Workshops and Walks: January 2014 starts in 14 days