Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic: Instant Gratification from a Retro Machine I bought an Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic as my first instant camera. Read on to find out why it’s worth the extra hundred bucks.
Turn Your LC-A into an Amazing and Unique Camera! Bravely, I bought a broken LC-A to repair it and give her a new dress. Fortunately, the camera still worked, so I didn't need to fix it but I gave it a new design. I also wanted to modify it to do multiple exposures.
Transform the Colors of the Agfa CT Precisa! My favourite camera to use with a cross-processed Agfa CT Precisa is the Lomo LC-A. For a long time, I have wanted to test my color filters---which I usually use with normal color film---on a slide film for x-pro. Finally I have done it and I'm in love with the results.
More of this weeks popular entries
- My Adventures with a Lomo LC-A Loaded with Kodak GB 200 Film
- Lora Zombie's Colourful Dreams
- Unpacking The Petzval: The First Kickstarter Lenses Arrive!
- DIY Photo Clipboards
- Photo of the Day by bebopbebop
- Analogue App Watch - Massive Dev Chart Timer
- The LOMO Fotokonstruktor UFK-2: A Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery, Inside an Enigma
- Laura Su Lilie and Her 'Lift and 'Paste' Dreamworlds
- Lomography x Zenit New Petzval Lens Artist Interview: Aloysius Lim
- The Indisposable Concept Journey So Far
Latest Shop News
- Last Call for the Last Minute Treats! 10% Off on Lomography Films, Plastic Fantastic and Premium Cameras!
- Get Your Own Lomography X Zenit Petzval Lens and Pre-order Now!
- Check Out These Killer Bestsellers From Lomography! And Also, They're on 10% Discount!
- Last Minute Treats: 10% Off on Lomography Films, Plastic Fantastic and Premium Cameras!
- Place your order now and still get it in time for Christmas Day!
- Dreaming of an LC-Wide Christmas Rumble ends in about 23 hours
- Hit the slopes with Lomography and Snowboard Magazine ends in 18 days
- Lomography x Blue Tomato: Hit the Slopes! ends in 27 days
What events are up next?
- January First Thursday Exhibition - Accomplice by Joe Farrell and Joaquin Ardiles starts in 10 days
- London Workshops and Walks: January 2014 starts in 10 days