Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
World Photography Day Rumble Winners Announcement How do your fellow lomographers celebrate photography in their everyday life? Read on to find out.
Mad Color Light Painting Tricks For The Lomo'Instant Light painting is such an intriguing and fascinating technique. Using your Lomo'Instant, you can actually use common household objects to create stunning and colorful light painted pictures while having lots of fun!
My Year in Analogue: Something New, Something Old Hi, everyone! I'd like to share with you my 2014 summary on analogue photography. Some things I did were completely new, while some were my good old habits. This year I learned how to develop black and white film, which I consider my greatest milestone. But the most important thing is that in 2014, I remain in love with Lomography! And the rest? Well, let's see...
More of this weeks popular entries
- Marvelous LC-A 120 Photographs from the Community
- Winter Wardrobe Rumble Winners Announcement
- Irek is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Happenings on Film: The Pasar Seni ITB in Bandung, Indonesia
- Wanted: Lomography Magazine’s Next Copywriting Editor
- Photo of the Day by paulus74
- Kostas is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Akles is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Cynthiaj and her Weapon of Choice: Holga 120 CFN
- My Year in Analogue: Old Cameras and New Techniques
Latest Shop News
- Guess That Tag! Rumble: Holiday Bokeh ends in 2 days
- Lomography x Tatty Devine Rumble ends in 3 days
- Lomography X Volkshotel: 24 Hours ends in 9 days
- The Best of the LomoKino: November Winners & December Call-Out! ends in 10 days
- Share Your Lomo'Instant Timelapse Video Rumble ends in 11 days
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Last Christmas ends in 12 days
- Christmas with my Family Rumble ends in 15 days
- The Director's LomoKino Showreel: Christmas Carols ends in 19 days