Your search "dx code" resulted in 1 Article
The charm of Natura Classica lies in its NP mode. But is it necessary to use high speed films to invoke the NP mode? The answer is no.
Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
Capture The Moment Competition: 15th May 2013 15:15:15 CET The essence of photography is about capturing those special moments, those instants where time stands still and an image is perfectly framed in front of your eyes. As Lomographers, we are especially in tune with these unique times in life. We love to forget the rules, ditch the viewfinder and snap those special times as they flash before our eyes. Well for this rumble, that’s exactly what we are you to do. In the month of May, we have picked 3 exact moments where we want Lomographers around the world to stop and take an analogue photo! And of course, we have some awesome prizes on offer for the best entries!
KODAK EKTACHROME IE - The ancestor of the Kodak Aerochrome EIR Many of us know that you have a rare film in your collection and is waiting for the right moment to try this. I want to introduce you a color infrared film in this review, the Kodak Ektachrome IE.
Lomography & Stars Present The 'Theory of Relativity' Competition Winners Announcement! We had a blast looking through photos of all your relatives for the Lomography + Stars "Theory of Relativity" rumble! Now that they're back from their tour, we're ready to announce our winners!
More of this weeks popular entries
- Camera Modification Tips – Filters to Diana Mini
- Stop Motion in Analogue : The Classic Wide Portraits
- StereoKino: The Mission To Make A 3D Analogue Movie
- Introducing My Talented Friend, The Amazing Molla Mills!
- How to Rescue Images That Even the LomoLab had Given Up On – Extreme-Scan it Yourself!
- The Meopta Stereo 35 aka The View-Master Camera
- Use Two 110 Films on a 35mm Camera for Crazy Awesome Shots
- My Flying 120N Holga
- Camera Modification: Turn your LC-A+ into a Rainbow Camera!
- 166+ Series #21: Tipster 166+ - Aperture Priority
Latest Shop News
What is happening today
- Lomography in 3D Rumble ends in 12 days
- Living LomoWall @ LGS Toronto - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS! ends in 13 days
- The Director's LomoKino Showreel: LomoKino and Music ends in 20 days
- Your Day In An Instant Rumble - Huge Piggy Bonus At Stake! ends in 21 days
- Capture The Moment Competition: 18th May 2013 18:18:18 CET ends in 23 days
- Capture The Moment Competition: 15th May 2013 15:15:15 CET ends in 23 days
- Capture The Moment Competition: 13th May 2013 13:13:13 CET ends in 23 days
What events are up next?
- Workshop: Pinhole Workshop with Justin Quinnell starts in about 13 hours
- Workshop: Take Off with the Sprocket Rocket! starts in about 15 hours
- Grand Opening Reception for Lomography+ on May 24, 2013! starts in 5 days
- Workshop: Lubitel Lovers starts in 7 days
- PARTY: Brooklyn Industries Birthday Party / Opening Exhibition (FREE) starts in 12 days