Your search "sinai" resulted in 1 Article
Sinai was for decades known by its spacey wild sea beaches, where infrequent visitors and couples where able to seclude from the civilization, to spend at least a few days in a shelter of branches and to enjoy delicious Bedouin and Egyptian food.
Are you new to Lomography?
This week's popular entries
Lomopedia: Fujipet A medium format plastic camera that remains popular among collectors today, the Fujipet was a simple to use model ideal for people getting into photography.
A Gallery of Large Format Petzval Photos by Bobby Sham Hong Kong-based Bobby Sham's body of workk is a testament of his love for large-format photography. Engaging in a craft made easier and more accessible with digital alternatives, Sham still outshines tech-savvy counterparts even if he does things the almost unpredictable, analogue way. Here is a gallery of Sham's indulgent large-format images, taken with vintage and original Petzval lens.
The Comment Your Caption Rumble: Back to Basics Prepare that "pun-ny" and witty lines! The favorite rumble of members with overflowing creative juice and sense of humor is back!
More of this weeks popular entries
- A Quick Chat With Washi Film Creator Lomig Perrotin
- LomoChrome Purple XR: How to Get that Purple
- See Double – Drool-worthy Double Exposure Snaps with the Lomo Lubitel
- Top Five Iconic Female Photographers
- Robertofiuza's Weapon of Choice: Lomography Color Negative 400
- Stunning Double and Multiple Exposures Shot with the Diana Baby 110
- Strut That Jeans Rumble Winners
- Krab Underwater Housing: The Little Red Submarine
- Photography artist Bobby Sham shares his enthusiasm for the Petzval lens
- Fantastic Double Exposure Portraits Taken with the Lomochrome Purple 400
Latest Shop News
- Lomography Dares You to be the King or Queen of Customization!
- Love the look and feel of instant photographs? Let Lomography take you to Instant photography heaven with these offerings.
- Looking for great film options? Lomography has got your back!
- The next Petzval Art Lens delivery is set for June 2014 but to satisfy your Petzval craving, here are some amazing accessories to pair with your other gear!
- Be the Master of Your Own 120 and 35mm World with the Lovely Lubitel 166+
What is happening today
- March 2014 Workshop Calendar: Spring Dazed, Lomo Crazed ends in 20 days
- Dr. Seuss Rumble ends in 1 day
- The Comment Your Caption Rumble: Back to Basics ends in 5 days
- KOMONO X Lomography: Conceptions of Time ends in 12 days
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Party Animals ends in 13 days
- Lomography and caseable - Best Shots of 2013 Competition ends in 21 days
- The Director's LomoKino Showreel: Film That Festival! ends in 22 days