If you’re a fan of Fisheye cameras, this recipe is for you! If you’d like to lomo-fy your walls but don’t want to settle for the usual LomoWall, gather all your friends and go crazy for circles!
1. Call your friends up and invite them to a “mystery party” on a Saturday afternoon.
2. Gather all your Fisheye photos and get your circle cutter ready.
3. When your buddies arrive, let them relax for a second and then reveal the big mystery: they’ll be helping you decorate your home with lots of photos!
4. Delegate tasks to your friends. Some of them will be cutting circles and some of them will be sticking photos on your wall.
5. After you finish your wall art, step back and admire your work.
6. As a sign of gratitude, take your friends out for a beer. (This step is optional.)
Better looking house
Quality time with friends
Reputation as the best mystery party-thrower ever
Don’t have Fisheye shots? You can do this with photos taken with different cameras. Or consider getting yourself a Fisheye camera for that distinct circular distortion! :p