Ready to shoot amazing photos that will make your mouth water? Grab your favorite Diana Camera and the handy dandy Splitzer!
One Diana F+ Camera (any of the fantastic clones will work!)
One 120 film roll
One Diana+ Splitzer
1. Load your Diana Camera with your choice of film.
2. Attach the Diana+ Splitzer the same way you attach a lens cap.
3. Head to a park or a city square where there are lots of people and sights to see.
4. Get your Splitzer in position. For this exercise, we recommend slicing your frames into 8.
5. Ask strangers if you can take their photos. Remember which part of the frame you have shot already or be totally carefree and overlap images—the choice is up to you!
6. Have your film processed and think about how many new friends you’ve made!
Lots of new friends
Amazing sliced-and-diced photos to share with friends
Try photographing animals for extra cuteness!
Do this at a family reunion and have cool keepsakes
Blow up a print and hang up on your wall