Tired of the standard 35mm frame? Add variation to your analogue diet with unique panoramas courtesy of the Sprocket Rocket and Diana Flash Black!
One Sprocket Rocket Camera (may we suggest the sumptuous shades of Teal or Pink?)
One roll Lomography X-Pro Chrome 100 35mm (but any 35mm film will do)
One Diana Flash Black
One DigitaLIZA 35mm Scanning Mask (optional)
1. Load your Sprocket Rocket with film. Be sure your film is inserted properly so you’ll have uninterrupted panoramic fun.
2. Attach the Diana Flash Black to your Sprocket Rocket.
3. Head to a party with friends and volunteer as the resident paparazzi. Every time someone walks through the door, shoot their portraits and make them feel like a celebrity.
4. Throughout the bash, make sure to capture spontaneous moments of the night. These shots will make your roll more interesting and lively.
5. After the party, have your films processed and scanned by your favorite lab. Of course, you can also have full control over your images by scanning them yourself using the DigitaLIZA.
6. Make an album (online or otherwise) to share your amazing photos with your friends!
Added popularity as an events photographer
Personal pride in taking great pictures
Awesome shots to upload to your LomoHome
- You can load your Sprocket Rocket with any film of choice. Feel free to experiment!
- Be sure to have a stash of films on hand because you the Sprocket Rocket takes panoramas twice the size of standard frames! (That means about 18 shots in one 36-exposure roll.)
- For an ultra-colorful effect, mix up your color gels as often as you like.