Using the Fuji Instax Mini film, this handy little printer does everything that her camera counterparts do...and more.
The newest product from Fujifilm – the Instax Share Printer.
This little printer is able to print instant photos from your smartphone; all you need is the Instax SHARE mobile app which can be found on both the Android Market and Apple App Store.
Here are some of the pros and cons of this printer (to me at least)
- Quality of photographs are assured
- No wastage of the film
- Smaller and lighter than the cameras
- Ability to edit your photos before printing it! (filters, words, stamps)
- The reprint function allows EVERYONE to own a copy of the photo
- You can print your analogue photos using this printer! Allows you to bring your fave photo around easily :)
- It’s not cheap
- You use film up really fast. Like really really fast.
- The magic of taking an instant photo is gone :(
All in all, I think this is a pretty cool product and hope y’all think so, too.
With that said, here are some photos that I have printed – some are digital while some are from my analogue cameras.