Kentmere 100 is a mid-speed black and white film boasting of fine grain and good sharpness with broad tonal range, contrast and exposure latitude. Made for 35mm, it is also available in 400 ASA and is an economic choice for those who favor shooting in monochrome.
Kentmere 100 is a medium speed black and white camera film which is suitable for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications of photography where good lighting exists. Kentmere 100 has the capability to generate high quality images with fine grain and good sharpness and is a good choice of film if enlargement prints are desired.
- Manufacturer: Kentmere Photographic (recently acquired by Harman Technology and Ilford Photo)
- Type: Black & white negative film
- ISO: 100 (also available in 400)
- Exposures: 36 (also available in 24)
- Developing: traditional B&W processing
- For use with all 35mm cameras