Ahoy, mateys! Don't let the ultra-cool sardine can looks fool you. The La Sardina is capable of bringing you breathtaking wide-angle shots and the option for easy multiple-exposures. Find out more about the Lomopedia catch of the day and its many colorful species aka special editions!
With its mind-blowing wide-angle lens, easy multiple exposure capabilities and rewind dial, two simple focus settings and long-exposure option, the La Sardina is just waiting to submerge you in the wild world of experimental analogue photography! There’s tons of La Sardina designs to choose from so get ready for a fun-filled and thrill-soaked ride!
- Uses all kinds of 35mm film
- Lens Focal Length: 22mm
- Aperture: fixed f/8
- Shutter Speed: Bulb (B), 1/100 (N)
- Focusing Steps: 0.6m-1m and 1m-Infinity
- View Finder: Inverse Galileo-Type Built-in
- Auto Film Counting and Stopping
- Multiple Exposures: Yes
- Cable Release Connection: Yes
- Shutter Release Lock: Shutter Locks After Lens Collapsed
- Flash Contact: Unique La Sardina Micro Contact (for Fritz the Blitz flash)
- Over 20 different design editions to choose from!
Visit the La Sardina microsite for more info, see the La Sardina Gallery for more photos, or read up on Lomographer Reviews of this camera in the Magazine! Buy your own Lomography La Sardina at the best price from our Online Shop!