The Lomo LC-A+ is a reinvention of the original Lomo LC-A camera introduced in September 2006 courtesy of the Lomographic Society International, following the original LC-A’s production discontinuation.
Aside from its original features – Minitar 1 lens, automatic ISO exposure – the Lomo LC-A+ contains new features such as a multiple exposure switch, a cable release and tripod thread, and unique front grooves that can cater to specialized LC-A+ accessories.
- Film format: 35mm
- Lens: Minitar 1 32/2.8 Lens
- Aperture: f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16
- Shutter speed: 1/500
- ISO range: 100-1600
- Focusing: Manual; 0.8m, 1.5m, 3m to infinity
- Flash: Standard hotshoe
- Film advance: Manual
- Film rewind: Manual
- Battery (for light meter): 3x S76 batteries
- Cable release and tripod thread
- Multiple exposure switch
- Front grooves for easy attachment of accessories