The beloved vintage Diana from the '60s is reincarnated as a miniature, multi-format snapshooter in the Lomography Diana Mini. Equipped with a retro flash and available in a bounty of beautiful designs, this versatile camera will be your new favorite!
Super sweet, the Diana Mini has got plenty of style and features. With the flick of a little switch you can move from the retro square format to the amazing half-frame, giving you the ability to Shoot Forever, packing 72 shots onto one 35mm film! Long exposures are no biggie thanks to the ‘B’ setting, tripod mount and cable release attachment – a Diana first. Its wide-angle lens means you can get close or chose between any of the four focal distances. Compatible with the retro-styled Diana Flash, the shooting possibilities are endless with the Diana Mini!
- Two formats: Square (up to 36 shots) & Half-Frame (up to 72 shots)
- Exposures: Sunny & Cloudy
- Focusing: 0.6m / 1-2m / 2-4m / 4m – ∞
- Shooting modes: Normal & Bulb (long-exposures)
- Can shoot multiple exposures and endless panoramas
- Compact and can be fitted with Diana+ Flash, cable release cord, tripod mount
- Uses any 35mm film
Wanna know more? Visit the Diana Mini microsite for more info.
Ready to buy your own? Get the Diana Mini from our Online Shop!
Already have one? Check out the Diana Mini FAQs to learn how to make the best use of your camera!