Bringing analogue back to the cinemas, the LomoKino is a Lomography movie camera that shoots short and sweet movies on 35mm film. Shoot up to 144 frames on a single roll and use any of the compatible accessories to conveniently create your own retro-looking flicks!
We’ve shown you Lomography’s movie-making predecessors such as the ActionSampler, Supersampler, and Oktomat. Now meet the grand-daddy of analogue cinema in the form of the LomoKino, our first filmmaking camera! Forget about the rules and direct your own stunning short films. With the LomoKino, all you need is a 35mm film roll and creativity! You can shoot up to 144 frames to produce vintage-looking movies with amazing lo-fi effects and use matching accessories to instantly digitize your movies. With fast focusing and easy aperture controls, creating your LomoKino movie is a breeze.
- Fast Focusing: 0.6m or Infinity
- Easy Aperture: f/5.6 or f/11
- Hand Crank: shoot 3-5 frames per second or 144 frames per roll
- Compatible Film: all kinds of 35mm film
- Compatible Accessories: LomoKinoscope, Hand Grip, Smartphone Holder, Fritz the Blitz Flash, Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner, DigitaLIZA 35mm Scanning Mask
Check out our analogue cinema to watch more LomoKino Movies!
Wanna know more? Visit the LomoKino microsite for more info.
Ready to buy your own? Get the LomoKino from our Online Shop!
Already have one? Check out the LomoKino FAQs to learn how to make the best use of your camera!