Before the Supersampler and way before the LomoKino, the Lomography Actionsampler was the camera of choice by those who never wanted to miss a beat. This plastic fantastic snapper has four sequentially-operated lenses for fun-filled 35mm shots—perfect for capturing those action-packed moments!
Introduced by the Lomographic Society International in 1998, the Actionsampler was an instant hit with its four lenses capable of taking sequential images and producing a mini-movie in a single 35mm frame. All it takes is one click, and you’ll get a series of four pictures in one print—simple-to-use, lightning-quick, and convenient, the Actionsampler will be your fierce ally in documenting all your shenanigans!
- Four 26mm single element sequentially operated lenses
- Shutter speed: 1/100 second (exposure intervals: 0.22 seconds per frame)
- Fixed aperture/fix-focus from 1.2 metres to infinity
- Uses 35mm film
- Dimensions: 100mm x 31mm x 58mm; Weight: 100 grams
- Comes in Clear, Chrome, and Flash models
Wanna know more? Visit the Actionsampler Microsite for more info.
Curious about what others have to say about it? Read up on Lomographers’ experience with the Actionsampler in the Magazine’s Reviews section.
Already have one? Check out the Actionsampler FAQs to learn how to make the best use of your camera!