I have been eyeing the La Sardina camera a couple of times but nothing caught my eyes until the La Sardina "The Guvnor" Edition came along.
When I spotted the La Sardina Guvnor on Lomography, I knew instantly that I have to get it. It is made for London Love to celebrate the exciting city of London. We all know that there are a lot to celebrate in London this year what with the Queen’s Jubilee and the Olympics. It is tinted in Union Jack colours (my favourite!) and check out the details on the lens cap. It was the final factor that got me clicking “Add To Cart.”
When the camera arrived, it got me really excited and I just want to take it out right away and to be seen on the street. Unlike my previous camera, the Diana Mini, I found the La Sardina less complicated to handle.
Here are a little description on the camera:
- Film: It ‘consumes’ 35mm film which is readily available in any photo lab out there.
- Setting: N for the Normal (broad daylight) mode and B for the Bulb setting.
- Rewind Dial and MX: Just snap your first picture, DO NOT advance the film, push the knob towards to MX mode and take your second picture. Ta-da! Easiest MX ever.
- Focusing Lens: Focusing can never get any easier with La Sardina. It comes in 0.6m-1m and 1m-Infinity.
- Film Cartridge Window: This will show you what film are you using in case you forgot
- Mr. Fritz the Blitz: The powerful flash ever that comes with 4 colour splash!
I took it out on a lomo walk I organized with a couple of friends and load The Guvnor with Lomography CN ISO 100.
These are some of the pictures taken using the camera:
No doubt this camera is one of the best in my collection. It captures and focuses easily with no hassle and I will definitely recommend this camera to every Lomography first-timer. This camera is a perfect companion for road trips and parties.
Get ready to sail the high seas with our new La Sardina collection! These 35mm cameras are equipped with spectacular wide-angle lens, multiple exposure capabilities, and a rewind dial—everything you need for fun-filled and thrill-soaked escapades. Get your own La Sardina camera now!