I bought this old ORWO color negative film from the junk dealer of our city. I got really crazy results!
This film is no longer being produced and used to be developed in a special ORWO-process 5168 chemical. However, this developing chemical is hard to find. Even so, some community members have already developed it in C-41. So, I wanted to try it, too.
First of all, I noticed that the film was loaded incorrectly on the spool, so I had to rewind it in the dark to correct it. After this worked well, I took the photos. Next to our garden is a field with cows. The cows are great photo-models and and immediately came running up.
So, photos were taken and then the drama began to get that stubborn film on the developing reel. After several attemps, three different developing reels and a lot of sweat, it has worked out well. I was actually about to throw the film out of the window!
I developed the film at 30° Celsius for ten minutes (push processing), some water, bleached for six minutes, doused it again with water, and lastly, used the fixer for one minute. After the second water-dousing, a slimy gelatin layer came towards me.
Fortunately, I already knew about this from pulex. Baah.
The results I got were crazy colors and a lot of light-leaks!