We are on the look out for a super savvy sales assistant for our East and Soho stores. Do you love Lomography? Do you have sales experience? Then read on and apply....
Sales Representation for the Lomography Gallery Stores London
Full-time Staff for our Lomography Gallery Stores Soho & East London
Location: London W1F 7RE and E1 6BG
The Lomography Gallery Stores in London is seeking dynamic and motivated sales person to represent our brand! We are looking for full-time sales assistant.
• Contributing toward store profitability by seeking opportunities and being pro-active to increase sales
• Feel responsible for an attractive look & feel of the store (visual merchandising, product placement, promotion implementation)
• Contributing to store activities such as workshops and gallery events.
• Good knowledge of the Lomography products and film range.
• Open minded with a need to learn and teach all things about Lomography.
• Friendly and outgoing with good understanding of numbers.
• Up to date and knowledgeable about all cool things happening in London.
• Interest in photography as well as art, design, culture, fashion and style.
• Diligent, teamwork and solution-oriented character.
• Thinks creatively.
• Well-organized working style.
• Experience in working in the retail/sales field or equivalent.
• Strong, clear and effective communication skills.
• Strong sense of design art and culture, knowledge in analogue cameras and photography is a huge plus.
• Substantial experience and passion in Lomography.
• Must be fluent in English – any additional language is a plus!
• Problem solving and resourceful thinking.
Employment: Full-time / 40hours per week working Wednesday-Sundays (Monday-Tuesday day off)
Job Start Date:1st May 2014
Job duration: Short-term contract of 2 months with possibility of a one month extension
Please send all applications (resume and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org