It's time for our 2nd mystery product clue! To lead you closer to our quality character, today here are 5 important events that happened in Russia during the year 1958 ...but what connection do they have to our new friend?
- The 14th World Gymnastic competition is held in Moscow. Russia performs sensational handsprings and wins 12 gold medals.
- Astronomer Nikolai Kozyrev observed weird eruptions in one of the Moon’s craters leaving astronomers questioning lunar activity for years after.
- In the 1958 World Chess Championships, Elisabeth Bykova blitzed the board and took her title as champion with some seriously strong double attacks.
- Russia opens its first jazz club, the D-58.
- Vladimir Nabokov’s novel Lolita is published in the U.S three years after its release in Russia.
Now what does our mystery product have to do with Russia in 1958? Only a few more clues to go until we unveil the new product! If you missed our 1st clue, you can read it here
If you’d like to meet our new character before anyone else in the world, please sign up to our special list and we will send you the news as soon as it drops.