Lomography Singapore is looking for a Store Manager to join our team to spread the analogue love! Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Read on for details
A Store Manager’s responsibilities include the overall management of the store, staff, marketing and communication, merchandising and customer service. As the Store Manager you will also be responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, and building a highly motivated team.
With solid organizational and communication skills, you as the store manager are the critical link between the retail field and the corporate head office. Apart from your professional skills you are a combination of rock ‘n’ roll and business minded. You know the ins and outs and pulse of your city. Ideally you’ve taken Lomographs before or have knowledge about analogue photography.
Your tasks will include:
• Developing and proposing store specific marketing activities everyone will still be talking about next year
• Coordinating, planning and organizing in-store promotions, window displays, merchandise and events
• Building a strong community base through good communication via social media and direct contact
• Setting individual and collective sales goals as well as communicating the store daily and monthly sales goals to the team
• Managing sales activities (presentations, closing ratios, customer contacts)
• Contributing toward store profitability by seeking opportunities to increase sales, manage inventory and cost of goods control and labour costs.
• Ensuring that daily store quotas are reached
• Knowing the complete product range and its benefits
Staff Management and Training
• Recruiting, developing, maintaining and leading a winning team to create success together
• Conducting and overseeing the training of all new employees as well as the re-training of existing employees when needed to optimize the staff competencies to lead the business growth
• Administering employee evaluations and write-ups and interviewing new candidates
• Informing staff of new updates and general developments in the company
Store Operations & Project Management
• Overseeing all store operations and preparing store schedules
• Managing stock levels and the reordering process, and making key decisions about stock control
• Overlooking register system, cash handling and in-store security
• Initiating changes to improve the business
• Being responsible for store maintenance (daily cleaning, furniture,.)
• Diploma holder (major in business studies, marketing or retail is of advantage)
• Minimum 1 year of working in the retail fields or working experience equivalent
• Strong leadership and management skills on people, business and project management
• Pro-active working style, good communication skills
• Strong sense of design art and culture
• Photography experience a huge plus
• Good command of spoken and written English (Knowledge of Chinese is a big plus!)
Job Start Date
Please send CV, short cover letter and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and use Store Manager Singapore as a subject.
The information provided by applicants will only be used for employment-related purposes.